A message from Andrew & team at Grove house Stables Equestrian centre
Wednesday 17th March 2021
After receiving veterinary advice from Hirds and Partners, we have to ensure the health and welfare of our horses and ponies after the recent strangles outbreak. We have therefore decided to postpone our re-opening date until Saturday 10th April 2021.
Anyone that has a session booked before this time will have their money credited to their account. If anyone would like any further information on how we are taking care of the horses and ponies on the yard please don’t hesitate to contact us.
If you would like to help support us through this difficult time and would like to donate to the care of the ponies or would like to sponsor a pony, please click the links below.