Grove House Stables LLP offers a variety of lessons for riders with and without their own horse. It is a British Horse Society accredited riding school and training centre delivering a range of activities, courses and events for recreational, career and competitive riders within its purpose built indoor and outdoor facilities.
Please take a look at our induction video which explains everything you need to know before your first lesson.
As a matter of courtesy please always let us know if you can’t make your lesson, even if this has to be at the last minute. A minimum of a full twenty-four hours’ notice period is required to enable transfer of a lesson, and one full week’s notice is necessary to cancel or transfer an all-day activity. If appropriate notice is not provided, cancellation will occur without transfer. There is a strict 24 hour cancellation fee for cancelling or moving all lessons of 100%. Please note our weight limit is set at 13 stone for beginners. No refunds will be given on lessons except in the form of vouchers or credit on your account
Lessons can only be transferred once and have to be rebooked within a maximum period of three months if not to be forfeit. They can only be transferred to another session of identical type, at the same or lower level if a group – group jump will always be at a lower level. Cancelled sessions cannot be accrued, refunded or given to another person.
If any rider ceases to ride at Grove House Stables LLP, any lessons purchased but not booked in will be held for a period of 6 months after which time they will be deemed invalid. Lessons may be transferred to another rider within this time if the lesson holder or parent/guardian gives notice in writing.
Please bear in mind that we do ask for payment upon booking. If you are calling to book we do ask that you pay via credit/debit card over the phone. Lessons can be booked via our online booking system hosted by EC Pro. You can access this system in several ways:
Via our website www.grovehousestables.co.uk and select the Riding School menu. The link is there for registration onto the system Via the EC Pro app which can be downloaded to your mobile device. In person at Grove House Stables LLP reception daily between 8.00am & 19.00pm.
If you have any issues with your registration or booking please do not hesitate to contact our reception team by telephone on 01427 890802 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be pleased to assist you with the process.
Bookings for both group and private lessons are subject to the following booking conditions:-
1. Payment must be made in full at time of booking for all lessons. Refunds are not given.
2. Bookings for lessons close by 4.00pm on the day before the lesson.
3. Singles – once booked, if you are unable to make a lesson and wish to reschedule, singles may be transferred to an alternative date provided that 24 hours notice is given via the online system. If appropriate notice is not given, cancellation will occur without transfer. Any cancelled lesson that is eligible for a transfer will have the associated value credited to your user account. This credit is then available to rebook lessons.
4. Discounted lessons – these are available as a ‘multibuy’ at a reduced rate but all must be booked in at the same time. The discount is applied once the lessons are added to your online basket. These sessions are strictly non-transferable once booked.
5. Regular 45 minute private clients can make a request for a templated slot. ‘Templated’ lessons must be booked via the online booking system at least one week in advance or the slot will become available to other clients and an alternative slot cannot be guaranteed. If you are unable to make a ‘templated’ slot for any reason please let the office know so they may make the slot available to others.
6. If any rider ceases to ride at Grove House Stables LLP, any lessons purchased but not booked in will be held for a period of 6 months after which time they will be deemed invalid. Lessons may be transferred to another rider within this time if the lesson holder or parent/guardian gives notice in writing.
Grove House Stables LLP reserves the right to make changes to lessons or coaches if necessary, including cancellations at short notice. In every circumstance we will endeavour to notify clients of such changes.